Up to £28k + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Coordinator to join a large organisation based in Battersea. This role sits within the Group People Team based in Battersea and provides HR support to the People Operations team, reporting to the Head of People Operations. The culture is friendly, creative, and passionate and they need a like-minded person to join them as soon as possible!
Duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process in their eRecruitment CRM system. This includes: managing vacancy approvals, publishing vacancies, managing applications, tracking candidates, arranging interviews with relevant stakeholders, and setting up SHL online testing
- Conducting some first-stage phone interviews and providing feedback to line managers
- Managing IT equipment orders and setting up new starters
- Ensuring that new starters are on-boarded in line with our process and given a warm welcome to the business
- Maintaining online employee records and updating the Group Reward Team of any changes or updates for payroll
- Handling reference requests
- Tracking holiday and sickness
- Produce monthly HR KPI reports
- Supporting with managing events such as the Summer and Christmas parties
- Being a point of contact for other ad hoc HR questions
- Providing office management support when needed
- Handling invoices and ensuring that the correct cost centres are used
- Ideally, a years' experience of working in a generalist support role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office
- Quick to pick up new systems, experience using Cornerstone Recruitment would be desirable
- An eye for numbers and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Resilient, self-motivated, and highly organised
- Ability to keep calm when working under pressure
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.