Our client, a leading publishing company, is looking for a HR Co-ordinator to assist in their London office on a temporary 6-month basis.
This role will be working closely with the internal communications manager and talent partner to deliver a variety of HR initiatives including:
- Project planning, liaising with vendors, internal and external facilitators, and venues to deliver events on time.
- Performance management, talent reviews, career management, leadership development and assessments, mentoring, and coaching programmes.
- Input into the design of our employee communication plans and execution including business-wide updates, video messages, and two-way conversation via our internal social media tool.
- Communications, planning, and events coordination across all HR initiatives.
- Lead regular engagement surveys and actively dealing with ad hoc requests and questions, helping draw out key themes to advise and inform future HR strategy initiatives.
The successful candidate will have between 6 months and 1 year of experience working in a generalist HR role with strong attention to detail and the ability to hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop and enhance their career within an exciting and forward-thinking company. If this role sounds like something you are suited to, please apply above. This role is starting immediately, so candidates on notice need not apply.