London Victoria - 09.00- 18.00 - Hybrid working
£28,000- £32,000 with benefits & bonus
Our client is a leading Hr network/ forum with over 200 members across the UK, many of which are leading FTSE clients who value their membership as it allows access to key information/ research/ discussion around contemporary HR topics from people management, learning & organisational development aimed at improving HR effectiveness within organisations.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales executive which will see you supporting the commercial team through management of the member & prospect member database and to provide admin support to the member facing teams. It will involve contributing to sales activities & lead generation across the business, in turn helping to generate new opportunities and increase membership.
This would suit some with great communication skills, commercial awareness and desire to really understand & communicate the organisations value proposition. It will also require good CRM skills as maintainance & utilisation of the database is key !
- To maintain the member database by:
- Fully understanding all the functionality of the system and becoming the "expert" within the organisation on how to maximise its potential
- Accurate inputting of data onto the system. This could include meeting notes, changes in job title, changes in membership, invoice and payment status etc
- Accurate on-going management of the data held within the database
- Extracting reports from the database as requested by the team
- Proactively identify and provide suggestions to improvements to the system to create a more effective and efficient system
- Coordinate and attend member relationship and commercial meetings to capture new insights to update the database and support where appropriate with facilitating actions from these meetings
- Coordinate communications with members such as usage reports, event attendance reports etc
- Provide reliable and efficient administrative support for the member relationship and commercial team in scheduling meetings, booking travel, collating sales materials, reminding members of events etc