Are you looking for a new and exciting role working within HR? Do you have a passion for people? If yes, please read on! Our client is a global management consultancy and they are looking to recruit an experienced career advisor.
The role is working and speaking with individuals about their career development and preferences while ensuring that all client demands are met.
The career advisor proactively identifies assignments for individuals and coaches them through the process and role options. They help employees navigate through the business and provide advice about broader performance and career goals.
The role acts as the first point of contact for the employees in their Resource Pool in the areas of scheduling, skill- building, and career development. As the role evolves, the successful candidate will focus on coaching staff as a regular part of employees' staffing and development experience.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has previously worked within a similar role, and a candidate who is passionate about people and developing their best.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Represent and/or support individuals in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing resource pool priorities and metrics.
- Search for open roles that comply with staffing principles for the individual.
- Balance short-term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual.
- Proactively communicate the availability of people/skills to relevant leadership and drive to schedule available resources.
- Proactively contact individuals prior to rolling off to discuss next role and preferences.
- Manage roll-off dates of all resources within their resource pool.
- Assess options for individual re-skilling initiatives if needed.
- Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
- Act as first point of contact for supply / demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions.
- Accountable for filling demand logged to assigned resource pool, searching for candidates and proposing recommended candidates through myScheduling.
- Produce weekly supply / demand MI for resource pool leadership with a focus on issue resolution and effective decision-making.
- Produce fortnightly chargeability reporting and ensure that actions are taken to maximise chargeability and balance the need to meet chargeability target with individual preferences.
- Provide input to resource planning activities as required (e.g. external recruitment).
- Individual coaching and guidance: work with career counselors to support individuals' skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, and skills training needs).
This role is an immediate start, so please only apply if you are NOT on a notice period.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.