HR Career Advisor
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as single point of contact for all supply and demand management queries.
- Represent and/or support individuals in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing resource pool priorities and metrics.
- Search for open roles that comply with staffing principles for the individual.
- Balance short-term chargeability with best-fit roles for the individual.
- Proactively communicate the availability of people/skills to relevant leadership and drive to schedule available resources.
- Proactively contact individuals prior to rolling off to discuss next role and preferences.
- Manage roll-off dates of all resources within their resource pool.
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with employees and scheduling admin as needed.
- Assess options for individual re- skilling initiatives if needed.
- Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
- Act as first point of contact for supply / demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions.
- Ensure supply and demand is balanced across resource pool, making recommendations on necessary actions and creating talent supply plans / sourcing strategies that identify multiple sourcing channels for cost optimization.
- Collaborate with Field HR and business leadership to identify staffing options or bench management actions for excess supply.
- Accountable for ensuring demand fulfillment, collaborating with accounts to understand current and future demand, and coordinating fulfilment across resource pools.
- Identify alternative sources of supply in order to fill all open demand (such as staffing across DTEs, cross-border staffing, alternative resource pools such as IDC, Capability Network, Avanade).
- Produce weekly Supply / Demand MI for resource pool leadership with a focus on issue resolution and effective decision-making.
- Produce fortnightly chargeability reporting and ensure that actions are taken to maximize chargeability and balance the need to meet chargeability target with individual preferences.
- Collaborate with account leadership and/or DtE interlocks to understand financial outlook and future demand, including skills requirements, onshore/offshore mix, pyramid mix, and career track.
- Attend new business meetings or other relevant leadership opportunity discussion to gain advance insight of sales pipeline and follow up on and plan for likely skills requirements.
- Work with RF&P team to submit accurate demand and supply forecasts into IFS and the SDWB.
- Collaborate with recruitment to manage open requisitions, oversee fulfilment of the recruitment plan, and plan for the effective utilization of new joiners.
- Work across the wider TSC team to focus on continuous improvement or processes and take responsibility for key project activities.
- Individual coaching & guidance: work with Career Counselors to support individuals' skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs).
- Collaborate with leadership to discuss key supply/demand activities, escalating issues such as roll-offs, increasing bench, or chargeability issues, and make recommendations.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please send across your CV and hopefully we will be in touch.