Are you a HR Business Partner with extensive experience in ER, Employee Engagement, and Recruitment/Talent?
We have an exciting opportunity working for a global research company on a temporary basis for 4-6 months to start immediately.
Paying up to £22 per hour, the ideal candidate will be a credible and experienced HR professional who can commit to up to 6 months.
Main duties include:
- Supporting the Division HRD and Senior HRBP in recognising key people issues/priorities bringing data, insights, and business case into the assessment and planning process.
- Using financial and HR data to support workforce planning and identify capability gaps.
- Identifying talent issues before they affect the business.
- Working with COE to build talent and capability.
- Working in partnership with TA team to ensure external high-quality talent is delivered to the business in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Supporting COE in specification of internal capability gaps.
- Assessing trends and root causes of ER issues that impact productivity within the Division.
- Being accountable for the resolution of ER issues within the Division. Where necessary, being responsible for the resolution of complex/ sensitive cases and projects.
- Solving ER issues in the bud by appropriate informal interventions.
- Facilitating, driving, and implementing KES (Employee Survey) action planning and delivery.
- Weekly requisition reviews and planning meetings with Talent Acquisition.
- Facilitating the reward cycle.
- Supporting leaders in having effective performance and reward conversations.
Experience with Workday is desired. You MUST be available immediately.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.