Salary: Circa £45,000
Our client is a leading Management Consultancy with a global network working in partnership with their clients to develop market strategies, and manage and optimise efficiencies. Located in central London, this exciting HR role has scope to change and develop over the next few months as the business grows.
This role will see you engage with senior leaders globally and therefore your ability to build relationships with key stakeholders will be fundamental. It's essential that you're advanced in Excel as a huge part of this role will be producing and analysing reporting tools to help with strategic decision-making. We are looking for someone who is confident with HRIS systems as part of your role moving forward will help drive the implementation of a new HRIS system, and help build processes and reporting practices across the business as it develops.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, commercially-minded, proactive, and solution-driven. We are looking at candidates primarily who have worked in a professional services environment, ideally consultancy. Extensive generalist HR experience is essential and CIPD would be advantageous to this role. It is fundamental that any candidates have advanced capability in Excel and have worked recently with HRIS systems (SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle Fusion, etc) .
This role should look very different in 6-12 months, so if you're looking for a role that YOU can drive and develop globally, this is it.
The role involves:
- Leading the on-boarding process.
- Assisting with global recruitment.
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships across the business globally.
- Implementing new processes and systems.
- Using Excel to produce reports and analytics.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new HRIS systems.
- Providing support and advice, and liaising with others as required on HR matter such as benefits, compensation, performance management, employee relations, grievances, etc.
- Preparing human resources documentation and HR administration tasks.
- HR projects.