HR Business Partner
City - Liverpool Street
Our client, a media company, is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their fantastic team. This person will work in partnership with key internal stakeholders to provide a high standard of HR services to help shape, develop, and deliver strategic plans and solutions in line with the priorities and needs of the business. You will be operating as the department HR expert to provide advice, guidance, and support to staff and managers across designated departments.
You will be involved in:
- Providing front-line HR advice and guidance to managers and staff.
- Supporting the Head of HR and VP of HR in the delivery of strategy.
- Developing and maintaining strong productive and commercial working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with the global HR teams.
- Responsible for the full employee engagement/life cycle from recruitment and selection and departure.
- Responsible for maintaining employee records whilst being compliant with GDPR.
- Ensuring that changes to employee pay and/or benefits are actioned in a timely fashion to meet payroll runs.
You will have:
- Proven experience working as a commercial HR Business Partner
- CIPD qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent skills in influencing and dealing with conflict
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient use of HRIS software
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.