1-year FTC Contract
Paying to £28,000
Our client, a leading professional services membership organisation based near St Pauls, is seeking a HR Assistant for a dual role that focuses on supporting two key managers in the company. 50% of the role is a busy hands-on role supporting the HR Manager, getting involved with training, recruitment, employment engagement, and reward management. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months' HR Administration experience and a further 2 years' office administration experience.
Key duties will include:
- First point of contact to all employees for HR-related matters
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Assisting in all aspects of hiring process
- Assisting the HR Manager with employment engagement and wellness initiatives
- Arranging travel and accommodation for executives
- Assisting with collation and distribution of meeting papers
- Assisting with AGM updates
This role will commence January 8th 2018 and will be for a 1-year fixed term period.