We are recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join a small financial firm in the city. This role is about setting and maintaining the standards to which all staff should work and communicate by, whilst ensuring that the workplace and organisational culture is enjoyable for all. The HR Advisor will also be responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day operations, providing a safe and enjoyable workplace, and providing administrative support to senior staff.
- Initiate new starter introduction followed by formal on-boarding process.
- Negotiate and manage new and existing recruitment agencies.
- Retain the HR database as well as historic e-files in a GDPR-compliant manner.
- Facilitate basic payroll administration, including joiners, movers and leavers, and agency accrual costs for the Finance Manager.
- Support the learning and development programme.
- Implement HR practices and policies.
- Manage day-to-day expenditure, including ordering and accounting for all office supplies and consumables.
- Support the process for developing and implementing company perks and organising social activities.
- Manage the security of the office (access keys, fire drills, and health and safety compliance).
- Provide administrative support to directors as and when it is needed.
- Support the management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents for meetings, and arranging catering during meetings/events.
- Support CEO with travel and additional administrative duties.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Minimum 4 years' experience within a HR-focused position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bags of initiative and passion for creating a great workplace
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.