£26,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for an experienced HR Assistant ready for the next step in their career or an experienced HR Advisor looking for a change and a new and exciting challenge within the E-commerce Industry. You will be enthusiastic and have exposure to or experience in Employee Relations. The role is supporting the HR & Talent Manager in a very busy work environment across a broad range of HR tasks including on-boarding, training, and organisation development.
- Being wholly responsible for a variety of HR admin tasks including paperwork for payroll changes.
- Keeping the HR files up to date.
- HR system administration (holiday/sickness).
- Taking notes for ER meetings.
- Auditing job descriptions and company org charts.
- Answering various HR queries.
- Supporting ad hoc projects such as the Intranet and others.
- Induction: Organising and coordinating our monthly induction for new starters.
The HR team here is very small, so we are looking for someone who is very hands-on and willing to learn. You will gain a lot of exposure in this position!
- Experience working within a HR environment (18 months' minimum).
- A passion to work in HR and an eagerness to learn (a desire to study CIPD is preferable).
- Knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the confidence to talk to managers at all levels of the business.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude - this role requires someone to think on their feet and 'get the job done'.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - the ability to manage a demanding workload in a high-pressure environment.
- An understanding of the confidential nature of the role.
- Tech-savvy- particularly PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to use different systems (previous experience of a HR system is preferable).
Please note - the successful candidate will be required to travel to other offices. Likely to be once/twice a month to Derby/Manchester and possibly Glasgow.