Based: West End
Up to £45,000
Our client, a mid-tier accountancy practice, is seeking a new HR Advisor, reporting to the HR Director. You will work as part of a team of three and be instrumental in operational delivery of the HR function for a c100 employees.
In this role, you will work with an inspiring and personable Senior HR Manager to help develop and direct the implementation of human resources policies, plans, and programs across the business. The role is very diverse and varied; whilst it has very typical all-around generalist elements, it would suit someone who enjoys working and advising closely with lines managers, assisting graduate recruitment, andworking with the company's own clients and line management, as this role overseas the management of one HR administrator.
- Ensure good relationships with both internal and external clients
- Run graduate recruitment fairs
- Act as a role model for team members, providing advice, guidance, and constructive feedback
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the seamless delivery of work and projects
Criteria for application
- Some HR experience within professional services - e.g finance, law, property, and insurance
- Five years' demonstrated experience supporting staff on a range of HR issues
- CIPD accreditation to level 7 or equivalent
- The ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
- Good general commercial exposure
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.