Based West End
Up to £45,000
Our client, a mid-sized financial services organisation, is seeking a new HR Advisor who will work as part of a team of three and be instrumental in operational delivery of the HR function.
In this role, you will work with an inspiring and personable Senior HR Manager to help develop and direct the implementation of human resources policies, plans, and programs across the business. The role is very diverse and varied; whilst it has very typical all-round generalist elements, it would suit someone who enjoys working and advising closely with line managers, assisting graduate recruitment, working with the company's own clients and line management, as this role oversees the management of one HR administrator.
- Ensure good relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Assist and manage the expectations of HR Manager, partners, and other key staff across the practice to ensure that work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes.
- Run graduate recruitment fairs.
- Highlight any problems, work, or project delivery issues to partners and key staff.
- Act as a role model for team members, providing advice, guidance, and constructive feedback.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of work and projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfill the professional bodies' CPD requirements where appropriate.
Criteria for application
- Some HR experience within professional services - e.g finance, law, property, and insurance
- Five years' demonstrated experience supporting staff on a range of HR issues
- CIPD accreditation to level 7 or equivalent
- Previous experience with graduate recruitment
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
- Good general commercial exposure
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.