Our client is looking for a HR graduate to join their busy team supporting one of their technology departments.
The purpose of this role is to act as the main source of contact between Employees and Human Resources. The right candidate will be a HR graduate and will have experience dealing with multiple stakeholders at a high level.
Duties will include:
- Supporting employees throughout the HR lifecycle (i.e. from start through departure)
- Supporting employees and line managers in people matters
- Supporting and advising employees and managers in career planning and development
- Providing performance support and coaching for employees
- Responsible for delivery of Employee Engagement and People programmes and activities
- Handling employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER as appropriate
- Managing change and transitions in a non-standard environment
- Supporting the TSC team in ensuring that employees are scheduled
Applicants must be available immediately. If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.