We're currently recruiting for a well-known media law firm who is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their expanding team. Our client is looking for a degree-educated professional with strong organisational skills to support the Head of HR in this period of growth.
This is a generalist role that will cover all aspects of HR including:
- Work on key projects across the business in terms of candidate attraction
- Compile job specifications, getting internal sign-off from the partners
- Assisting with recruitment (particularly early career) and conducting interviews
- Chasing references and processing all documentation around job offers
- Drafting letters re: employment changes including flexible working, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Minute HR meetings
- Coordinate the graduate and internship programmes
- Attend graduate events
- Assist with the benefits programme
- Provide feedback internally for the stakeholders
The right person will have relevant HR experience and good knowledge of HR policies and procedures and a conscientious approach. Although this is a law firm, they have a dress-down policy and a very progressive company culture where ideas are key to the business.
Please note, we can only consider degree-educated (ideally 2:1 and above) candidates for this role.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.