Our client is a global financial organisation and they are looking for a Senior HR Administrator to join their busy team. This particular department works on Resource Management/ On-boarding and provides strategic and detailed information to Global Directors.
This role is a busy and methodical role that requires an excellent level of attention to detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Resource management.
- Executing new starter, transfer, and leaver administration procedures in a timely and compliant way.
- Reconciliation and reporting (both weekly and monthly) on management services resource records.
- Maintenance of departmental databases daily, ensuring updates from HR Talent Acquisition, HR Support, Contingent Talent Acquisition, and other sources are reflected accurately.
- Liaison with HR, Line Managers, Senior Management, Business Finance, and Project Assurance and Governance.
- Management of Team Outlook Mailboxes - actioning and responding on items, rationalising e-mail strings, and filtering/filing as appropriate.
- NHC on-boarding including dedicated mailbox management, assisting Line Managers with the process, updating Workday system, and issuing notifications as necessary.
- Assisting, as required, with ad hoc, inter-company online surveys.
- Collation and distribution of reports / schedules within set deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation! This role is starting immediately, so please do not apply if you are on a notice period.