Our client is a large automotive organisation who are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team. If you are looking for a new challenge with a dynamic and growing company, then please read on...
The post holder is expected to work closely with other members of the HR Team and contribute to the development of the function within the organisation. Strong Excel skills are essential for these positions, along with Mail merge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a high standard of internal and external customer service, taking advantage of the HR Information System functionality to support managers in managing probationary periods, extensions to contracts, and temporary acting-up arrangements.
- Monitor the completion of accurate sickness absence information and related paperwork.
- Update internal systems.
- Work closely with the other members of the team to ensure the continued development and maintenance of effective central administration systems.
- Provide advice on policies and procedures to all staff and managers as required.
- Contribute actively towards team and organisational objectives as well as in monthly team meetings.
- Monitor, track, and process invoices on behalf of the team.
- Provide administrative support and diary management to the team.
- Provide occasional support in relation to admin/co-ordination.
Recruitment and Selection
- Maintain and develop efficient administrative systems to support all recruitment and selection activities (e.g. standard letter templates, forms, tracking systems).
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Co-ordinator, manage the recruitment module of the HR Information System to ensure the most efficient co-ordination of all recruitment campaigns and that all applicants receive prompt, accurate, and friendly communication throughout process.
- Support the Recruitment Co-ordinator in liaising with recruiting managers to organise and co-ordinate interview days.
- Ensure all essential applicant and employee data is logged (e.g. new starters details, equal opportunities monitoring data).
- Produce offer letters and contracts for staff and other contractual letters as necessary (e.g. job or salary changes).
- Manage the probationary process, issuing confirmation in post letters as appropriate and providing quarterly summary outcomes of probationary periods.
- Take up and chase as necessary references for all new starters.
- Support the Resourcing Co-ordinator to ensure that all monthly payroll actions are given to Finance by each monthly payroll deadline date.
- Send monthly reminders to managers about payroll actions each month.
This role is an immediate start, so please only apply if you are available to start ASAP!