Our client is a large international fashion brand who are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join their team. If you are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and growing company, then please read on...
The postholder is expected to work closely with other members of the HR Team and contribute to the development of the function within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a high standard of internal and external customer service, taking advantage of the HR Information System functionality to support managers in managing probationary periods, extensions to contracts, and temporary acting-up arrangements.
- Monitor the completion of accurate sickness absence information and related paperwork.
- Update internal systems.
- Work closely with the other members of the team to ensure the continued development and maintenance of effective central administration systems.
- Provide advice on policies and procedures to all staff and managers as required.
- Contribute actively towards team and organisational objectives as well as in monthly team meetings.
- Monitor, track, and process invoices on behalf of the team.
- Provide administrative support and diary management to the team.
- Provide occasional support in relation to the admin/co-ordination.
Recruitment and Selection
- Maintain and develop efficient administrative systems to support all recruitment and selection activities (e.g. standard letter templates, forms, tracking systems).
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Co-ordinator, manage the recruitment module of the HR Information System to ensure the most efficient co-ordination of all recruitment campaigns and that all applicants receive prompt, accurate, and friendly communication throughout process.
- Support the Recruitment Co-ordinator in liaising with recruiting managers to organise and co-ordinate interview days.
- Ensure all essential applicant and employee data is logged (e.g. new starters details, equal opportunities, monitoring data).
- Produce offer letters and contracts for staff and other contractual letters as necessary (e.g. job or salary changes).
- Manage the probationary process, issuing confirmation in post letters as appropriate, and provide quarterly summary outcomes of probationary periods.
- Take up and chase as necessary references for all new starters.
- Support the Resourcing Co-ordinator to ensure that all monthly payroll actions are given to Finance by each monthly payroll deadline date.
- Send monthly reminders to managers about payroll actions each month.
This role is starting immediately, therefore if you are on notice, please do not apply!