Remote / office working ( 3 days office based)
Our client is one of the last truly independent fashion companies within the international arena who produces four clothing labels, leather goods, jewellery and a range of other accessories, fragrances and homewares. Spanning over 40 years the brand is synonymous with opulence and their designs have had significant cultural repercussions far beyond the world of fashion.
We are seeking an established HR administrator who has had some previous experience in a hr assistant or administration capacity from within a fast paced environment and who wants to develop their experience within a world class fashion brand working as a key part of a team of 3 with great visibility to HR operations.
We are looking for strong communicator with good time management experience, someone who is adaptable and who has worked in a fast paced, generalist role before . Enthusiasm for the role and industry is needed, as is the ability to pick things up quickly and a desire to learn.
- Be the first point of contact for employee relations queries such as holidays and leave of absence
- Responsible for internships and work experience. This includes onboarding process from placing offer letters, reference checks, right to work checks, preparing employment contracts, holding HR inductions and conducting exit interviews.
- Support with internal recruitment from job posting, screening CVs, arranging and conducting interviews
- Responsible for starter / leaver processes including all documentation, onboarding processes, reference checks and exit interviews
- Preparation of employees' contracts, tenant reference letters, employment reference letters, change of position letters and amendments to contract letters.
- Updating Payroll accordingly each month with any new starter/leaver changes, deductions or amendments to contract
- Support with disciplinary and grievance processes
- Checking and processing Days in Lieu and Overtime submissions
- Responsible for both the electronic HR database/system and personnel files ensuring they are accurate and kept up to date
- Attending university career fairs and promoting the variety of internships