Up to £38k depending on experience
Financial services or banking sector experience essential
We are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join an International Investment Banking firm in the city. This role will be focused on the full employee lifecycle and therefore experience in this is essential. You will be working as part of a small team so a collaborative, proactive approach is required and the drive to want to get involved in projects.
This role is responsible for supporting the HR department through the delivery of proactive administrative support. The role has designated responsibilities and projects incorporated:
- Responsible for all data entry relating to employment lifecycle including joiners, leavers, and any changes to employment terms, contract extensions, and references.
- High-quality and proactive provision of HR administration to ensure that the department is up to date with all scanning and electronic filing of documents.
- Ensure HR information systems/databases and all employee personnel files are kept up to date and are accurate at all times with any changes made in a timely manner and compliant with GDPR.
- Responsible for all administrative activities for contract extensions, ensuring proper execution of all associated tasks within established timelines.
- Archive leaver employee files as required.
- Manage and monitor HR mailboxes, allocating complex queries to the appropriate HR generalists where appropriate.
- Respond to all reference requests sent to HR reference mailbox.
- Responsible for processing invoices which relate to HR activities.
- Respond to general queries on the internal system (e.g. navigation of system or canceling time off), escalating technical issues when appropriate to the HR Systems Consultant.
- Assist the Data Champion in the processing of GDPR requests.
- Responsible for posting information on the intranet HR notice board, helping to ensure timely and effective communication to the business.
- Act as the centre point of expertise for the queries and administration of long service awards, eye care vouchers, and Baby with Love gifts for your client groups.
- Responsible for arranging and booking pension meetings for new joiners.
- Responsible for sending company updates to maternity and long-term absence employees.
- Provide support to the HR team during employee relations meetings by taking minutes when required.
- Contribute to both departmental and business owned projects by providing administration support on ad hoc projects.
- Assist with all recruitment and deal with agencies
If this sounds like you, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.