Our client is a global research organisation based in the City and they are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team. If you are looking for a new challenge with a dynamic and growing company, then please read on...
The postholder is expected to work closely with the HRBPs and cover a number of global regions. The organisation is rolling out their new HR system in the coming weeks, so any HRIS exposure is desirable.
Do you have HR administration experience? Do you have global exposure? If you answer yes to these, then please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities
- On-boarding of new joiners - raising contracts and ensuring all paperwork deadlines are met.
- Monitoring the completion of accurate sickness absence information and related paperwork.
- Updating internal systems.
- Working closely with the other members of the team to ensure the continued development and maintenance of effective central administration systems.
- Providing advice on policies & procedures to all staff and managers as required.
- Contributing actively towards team and organisational objectives as well as in monthly team meetings.
- Monitoring, tracking, and processing invoices on behalf of the team.
- Providing administrative support and diary management to the team.
- Providing occasional support in relation to admin/co-ordination.
- Supporting the Resourcing Co-ordinator to ensure that all monthly payroll actions are given to Finance by each monthly payroll deadline date.
- Sending monthly reminders to managers about payroll actions each month.
This role is an immediate start, so please only apply if you are available to start ASAP!