Role: HR Administrator (for immediate start)
Location: Wandsworth, London
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Holiday accrual
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, global company serving governments in over 90 countries? Are you interested in joining a diverse team of passionate people worldwide?
Our client is currently looking to recruit an HR Administrator who will support an incredibly busy HR Generalist for a period of 2-months (a hybrid employment model is now in place).
You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external clients.
Your primary administrative duties will include: maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), and updating internal databases.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR Department supports all of our employees.
- Organising and maintaining personnel records.
- Updating internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Preparing HR documents.
- Revising company policies.
- Liaising with external partners, such as insurance vendors. Ensuring legal compliance.
- Creating regular reports.
- Answering employee-related queries about HR-related issues.
- Assisting with leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules.
- Arranging travel accommodations and processing expense forms.
- Participating in HR projects.
Requirements and Skills:
- Have proven work experience as an HR Administrator and strong administration experience.
- Have computer literacy (especially MS Office applications).
- Have excellent organisations skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Have strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.