The overall objective of this temporary contract is to provide administrative support to the HR services team
You will have experience within an HR role and have:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to work under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy with thoroughness and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and reliable approach, with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Positive outlook, service orientation and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the wider HRS team.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate activities
- Demonstrated analytical and numerical skills with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgement and maintain strict confidentiality.
Other skills and experience*
Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly in MS Excel. Working knowledge of SAP HR and Procurement modules or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform is a distinct advantage.
Other duties include:
- Payroll and benefits (SAP ERP functions)
- Execute all changes for staff members entitlements for payroll purposes
- Calculate and create quotas for compensatory time off, study leave, paternity leave and makes adjustments when necessary.
- Organise and co-ordinate recruitment and repatriation travel for all staff members and official travel for members of HR services including home leave travel. Ensure that all such travel is up to date.
- Responsible for the creation of vendors records staff members and for consultants/temporary staff.
- Conduct research and compile reports, statistical data, etc. for external/internal purposes
- Extract and analyse data for statistical reports
- Processes and analyses data from internal and external sources
- Manages the end to end separation process regarding staff members
- Maintains and transmits monthly reports
- Independently creates, maintains and updates website for HRS; in particular, ensures that Staff Regulations and Staff Rules and other documentation (circulars; forms; procedures, guidelines and policies) are up to date on the HR part of the Intranet
- Responsible for the reconciliation of CIGNA insurance reports in coordination with the responsible official in charge of the payroll in FS
- Assist with the audit of processes, leave and other records
- Act as a focal point with regards to leave issues for all Human Resources Services staff
- Assist with any other duties that may be required within Human Resources Services.