Love Success are currently recruiting a Head of HR for a large organisation based in North London.
- Play a central role in developing and implementing strategic HR aims and objectives by planning and directing the current and future services of the Group's HR and T&D team and forming part of the leadership of the organisation as a whole as a member of the SLT.
- Act as the organisation's key advisor on HR management issues.
- Be the HR lead on key HR and T&D projects (i.e. implementation of new HR system, outsourcing Payroll) and ensure that these are delivered in line with the project plan
- Develop and maintain organisational policy and procedure in relation to HR functions.
- Provide leadership for the HR department.
- Act as the lead on the HR function across the Group
- Contribute to the delivery and achievement of the Group's HR Strategic Plans
- Develop, monitor, and report on departmental objectives and KPIs for the HR function
- Take responsibility for the development and management of the Group HR function to the highest professional, legal, and ethical standards
- Develop, manage, and monitor budgets for the HR department
- Ensure that processes in place to execute all HR/T&D functions across the organisation are robust, up to date, and clear
- Manage relationships with key external agencies relating to the work of the department
- Support the CSD in the governance of the Group by producing relevant reports for trustees and attending board and sub-committee meetings where required
- Take part in cross-organisational development projects as agreed
- Oversee facilitation / management of external audits
- Lead on the relevant management aspects of TUPE transfers into and out of the Group in conjunction with the relevant HR Advisors
- Lead and co-ordinate the case management of any employment tribunals lodged against the Group
- Co-ordinate any restructuring and/or redundancy processes within the Group
- Ensure that the organisation is legally compliant and protected within the areas of the HR function and that risks are appropriately identified as far as is reasonable
- Ensurethat staff recognition strategies are effectively implemented across the Walsingham Support Group
- Participate in the achievement of the Business Development Strategy
- Ensure that an effective and efficient HR function is in place to support the work of the Group
- Ensure that HR strategies on key areas such as Recruitment & Retention, Reward, Engagement, Employee Relations, and Equality & Diversity are translated into effective processes to support the work of the Group
- Guide and advise other senior and locality managers in the management of issues covering performance and conduct, absence, grievance, and complaints
- Ensure that robust Whistleblowing (speaking out) policies and processes are in place for the Group
- Liaise with appropriate individuals and departments on all matters that may attract media interest
- Ensure that all legislative requirements relating to HR are in place for the Group
- Ensure a twice-yearly review of all HR policies
- Ensure that a current knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation is maintained and any changes to policies and procedures that are required as a result of such changes are fully implemented and communicated
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of case law and work with the CSD in assessing the organisational impact on a case-by-case basic
- Manage the Death in Service process
- Ensure that regular and ad hoc management information is provided to the Group and to provide expert analysis of this as required
- Lead on HR participation in new business and mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the work of the HR team
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.