Our client, a global management consultancy, is looking for an experienced individual to introduce a new consulting methodology as part of their transformation of consulting business and pivot to the new. The desired outcome is a compelling internal and external marketing program that people are excited about and want to engage with.
This is a 2-month temp role with the view to be extended, starting immediately. The pay rate is between £40 - £55 per hour.
General responsibilities include:
- Supporting the roll out of the new consulting methodology.
- Working with internal communications, digital marketing, and liaisinging with multiple Geo teams.
- Internal communications or change management experience and the ability to write and pull out key messages (will work with professional writers but needs writing skills).
- Good project management and marketing campaign management capability given that this is a complex program with lots of moving parts to keep track of.
- The ability to package and shape digital deliverables such as playbook.
If you have the skills required, please apply below.