An outstanding opportunity for a degree-educated, Team Assistant seeking someone organised, hard-working, and reliable looking for a challenging, fast-paced role in a vibrant, friendly, and sociable company based in the City of London. They specialise in international headhunting and have a superb reputation.
Absolutely stunning, modern office with a fantastic company culture. Regular company socials and team lunches. Training and progression always encouraged.
Location: West End
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + generous bonus offering great career progression.
- Extensive diary management for x5 Senior Consultants.
- Responsible for booking and coordinating multiple meetings.
- Administrative support to the team where needed.
- Ensuring the CRM database is kept up to date with clients' and candidates' details.
- Processing expenses.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hard-working, enjoys a challenge, and reliable.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, confident with all MS packages.