An outstanding opportunity for a Degree-educated Team Assistant. Seeking someone organised, hard working, and reliable who is looking for a challenging, fast-paced role in a vibrant, friendly, and sociable company based in the City of London. They specialise in international headhunting and have a superb reputation.
Absolutely stunning, modern office with a fantastic company culture. Regular company socials and team lunches. Training and progression always encouraged.
Location: City of London (near Liverpool Street Station, Bank, Fenchurch Street Station).
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 + generous bonus, offering great career progression.
- Extensive diary management for x5 Senior Consultants.
- Responsible for booking and coordinating multiple meetings.
- Administrative support to the team where needed.
- Ensuring the CRM database is kept up to date with client and candidates details.
- Processing expenses.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hard working, enjoys a challenge, and reliable.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, confident with all MS packages.