Based: Holborn, London
Are you a recent graduate from a Russell University in Law, History, English, Economics, or Finance 2019?
Our client, a successful and leading insolvency practioners based in London, is offering development opportunities to graduates who have recently attained a degree and are looking for a career plan in this area. During the initial 12 weeks of the role, you will work with a "mentor" to ensure you have the relevant support and this role will offer training and development over a period of months/years.
You will be joining a remarkable company, working with an inspiring managing partner with over 30 years market experience, with high profile clients and unlimited personal learning / development. The culture is one that value its people; it's friendly, fun, and successful, making it an exciting place to work with like-minded people.
This is a rare career opportunity to work for a leading insolvency practice with a number of like-minded individuals.
The role will involve:
- Investigating companies' books and records and preparing supporting schedules.
- Preparing redundancy documentation.
- Preparing tax returns and associated documentation.
- Preparing case review checklists including assessment of case progression.
- Preparing and transmitting fax documents.
- Preparing, sorting, and sending circulars to creditors.
- Processing and filing documentation including legal documents.
- Inputting detailed information in to computer database.
- Analysing, accounting, and reporting time spent on cases using bespoke software.
- Updating work schedules on Excel spreadsheets.
- Controlling compliance case diaries.
- Drafting outline, initial reports.
- Drafting letters to government bodies and creditors.
- Preparing and drafting creditors meeting minutes.
- Analysing cash flow and preparing supporting Excel schedules.
- Liaising with Revenue and Customs and other government agencies.
To be considered for the role, you must have achieved a 2:1 in a degree from a Russell University recently and be 100% committed to working in the insolvency industry in the longer term. This is an exceptional opportunity. To apply, please attach a covering letter outlining your interest in this area and current experience to date.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.