Based: Canary Wharf
Hybrid Working (3 days office/2 days remote)
£23,000 - £24,000 Depending on Experience
Are you a recent graduate of Law, History, Economics or Finance 2021/ 2022. Our client, a successful and leading Insolvency Practitioners based in London, is offering development opportunities to graduates who have recently attained a Degree and looking for a career plan in this area. During the initial 12 weeks of the role, you will work with a "mentor" to ensure you have the relevant support and this role will offer training and development over a period of months/ years.
You will be joining a remarkable company, working with an inspiring managing partner with over 30 years of market experience, with high profile clients and unlimited personal learning/development. The culture is one that values its people; it's friendly, fun and successful making it an exciting place to work with like-minded people.
This is a rare career opportunity for a leading Insolvency Practice with a number of likeminded individuals and the role will involve:
- Investigating the company's books and records and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Prepare redundancy documentation.
- Preparation of Tax returns and associated documentation.
- Preparation of case review checklists including assessment of case progression. Preparing and transmitting fax documents.
- Preparing sorting and sending circulars to creditors. Processing and filing of documentation including legal documents.
- Inputting detailed information into computer database.
- Analysing, accounting, and reporting time spent on cases using bespoke software.
- Updating work schedules on excel spreadsheets.
- Control of compliance case diaries.
- Drafting of outline, and initial reports.
- Drafting of letters to Government bodies and Creditors.
- Preparing and drafting creditor's meeting minutes.
- Analysing cash flow and preparation of supporting excel schedules.
- Liaising with Revenue and Customs and other Government Agencies.
To be considered for the role you must have achieved a 2:1 in a degree from a Russell University recently and be 100% committed to working in the Insolvency industry in the longer term. This is an exceptional opportunity and to apply please attached a covering letter outlining your interest in this area and current experience to date.
Graduate Jobs in London | Insolvency Jobs in London | Graduate Accounting Jobs in London