Graduate CRM Executive
£19,000 - £21,000
We are recruiting for a graduate who has a good understanding of SQL and HTML and is intermediate to advanced with Excel, to join a fun, social and creative organisation in North London. Our client is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce businesses in the UK, with a culture that is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical rigour, and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CRM Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team. The world of email is constantly evolving and this role will suit someone who's willing to learn and grow with the industry. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, be highly organised, and be a good problem-solver and investigator.
This role is very visible within the business with a lot of scope for growth and so will suit someone who is keen to move up and take on more responsibility. Reporting to the Head of CRM, the perfect individual will have at least 1 year's experience working on a prolific B2C email marketing programme and show a keenness to develop their e-CRM skills further.
- Managing the multiple daily email communications
- Regular reporting of email newsletter performance and pre-defined CRM KPIs
- Monitoring email deliverability
- Building automated multi-stage campaigns
- Providing recommendations for optimisation, and segmentation to improve key metrics
- Providing campaign data and insight
- Research and reporting on new trends and industry best practice
- Ad hoc projects including overseeing the creative and technological development of emails, mobile app data migration into campaign platform, and customer personalisation development
Experience & Skills Required:
- Good experience of email marketing covering:
- Intermediate HTML skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Schedule management
- Excellent Excel skills
- A desire to investigate and problem-solve
- Confident using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel