We are currently recruiting for a number of Finance Administrators to join our client, based in Central Manchester. Are you a recent graduate? Would you like to gain a foot in the door of a global financial giant? If yes, please continue reading!
The role requires candidates who are extremely organised with excellent attention to detail. You will be part of a large team working in the central recovery department. This is a busy administration role that requires fast-paced co-ordination skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manually diverting and suspending customer accounts to capture outstanding debts.
- Processing BACS refunds of any credit balances due to customers.
- Ensure management instructions and required strategies are followed and implemented effectively.
- To act as a contact point for both internal and external stakeholders for the Recoveries team.
- Ensure the accounts on the debt management database are updated with the latest progress to ensure visibility for the Collections & Recoveries teams.
- Make sure quality control processes are followed to ensure accuracy and attention to detail is maintained at all times.
- Support Collections & Recoveries teams with any ad hoc administrative tasks where required.
This role is for an immediate start, please only apply for the role if you are available immediately!