Our client, a leading Management Consultancy based in the City, is seeking an experienced and professional Recruitment Marketing Contractor to start immediately. This is a temporary contract for a period of 6-12 months.
You will need the ability to hit the ground running. The role helps to manage and deliver recruitment marketing campaigns on the interactions operations to attract the best talent using creative recruitment marketing tactics including content, landing pages, online and offline events, digital advertising, and social media campaigns.
Main duties include:
- Implementing the recruitment marketing strategy - working with the global Operations recruitment marketing lead and local/country recruitment marking leads - to translate business requirements to appropriate programmes, campaigns, and tactics.
- Manage and execute integrated paid media plans at global and local/country level for multiple campaigns.
- Create employment brand-related content including visual assets such as blogs, testimonials, and videos.
- Drive creative marketing ideas to support online and offline candidate attraction.
- Publish social media content and work with global and local social media teams to leverage and localise global assets.
- Support in budget management, invoicing, planning, and reporting.
- Ensure seamless and ongoing communication between local/country recruitment marketing teams, global recruitment marketing teams, internal stakeholder and agency partners.
Paying between £160 - £240 per day.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org