Based: Chancery Lane
Are you professional, positive, and customer-focused with general office support experience, ideally within a law firm?
Our client, a leading mid-size city law firm with prestigious offices, are currently recruiting for a very professional general office assistant to join their team. This is a varied role in a supportive team environment that will see you working with numerous teams across the business to ensure exceptional service delivery is received for clients who attend meetings at the law firm.
Duties will include:
- Meeting room management and co-ordination.
- Purchasing sandwich lunches for meetings, catering appropriately for number of guests.
- Coordinating the supply of breakfasts and lunches as required.
- Delivering fruit to kitchens, overseeing fridges to maintain levels of hygiene.
- Ordering office stationery and equipment in consultation with the General Office team and OSM.
- Reporting any spills/breakages/faults to OSM or GO team leader.
- Assisting with internal evening functions and marketing events, organising refreshments as appropriate.
- Covering reception and switchboard desk duties when required.
- Undertaking a variety of other general ad hoc duties and errands as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within hospitality and ideally in professional services. You must be well-presented, articulate, and have a stable CV.