Fundraising, Research and Development Coordinator
Up to £28,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Fundraising/Research Coordinator to join an established charity. The role requires you to have previous experience in either fundraising or research, but ideally both. You will be hands-on and organised, and have excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
Summary of Post
- Lead on writing applications to Trusts and Foundations and maintain relationships with funders.
- Provide support to senior managers to complete public sector tenders.
- Contribute towards the collection and analysis of cyclical (annual/bi-annual) feedback from the people that use our services. This will include working with senior managers to send out questionnaires and surveys, interviewing service users, and holding some small focus groups with the view to using data in fundraising applications.
- Work with the CEO to contribute towards achieving the organisational 2016-2020 Strategic Plan.
- Fundraising and income development.
- Work with senior managers, the Business Development Manager, and the CEO to meet the organisation's fundraising needs and deadlines for funding applications and tenders.
- Be responsible for identifying appropriate funding opportunities and writing tailored applications to Trusts and Foundations.
- Work closely with senior managers, the Business Development Manager (when in post), and the Fundraising Consultant to gather information and complete well-written and successful applications that lead to increasing income and diversifying income.
- Develop relationships with funders and communicate with relevant colleagues to track and monitor fundraising applications, success, and opportunities.
- Assist with writing tender submissions for local authority contracts.
- Show commitment to advancing the work of the charity and seeking opportunities to diversify funding opportunities and develop the future sustainability of the organisation.
- Take responsibility and interest in attending training, briefings, and keeping up to date with current events.
- Ensure that our fundraising database, administration and applications are up to date, revamping and reviewing the current system.
- Engage in relationship building with current and prospective funders, keeping them up to date on our progress.
- Work with the Finance Administrator to track fundraising income and correct allocation of funds to relevant projects.
- Sponsored events and activities.
- Lead on the organisation of at least two community fundraising event per year with assistance from colleagues in the Central Team and volunteers.
- Develop opportunities for additional sponsored fundraising activities and work with the Volunteer and Communication Co-ordinator to promote and support volunteers.
- Play an active role in working groups for annual AGM and summer party, quiz night, and other internal events and activities, working with the PA and Company Administrator.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.