French and English communication skills needed
Our client, a boutique financial firm in the heart of the West End, is seeking a bilingual Personal Assistant (French and English) to support a senior investment professional. This is an extremely busy and varied role supporting an astute and focused professional and will require someone who is a proactive and a self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated the ability to function as a strategic partner while remaining professional under pressure. Quality decision-making and problem- solving skills are key.
- Manage complex business and personal calendars
- Inbox management and responding where appropriate
- Receive and vet invites
- Organise and prioritise meetings, both internally and externally, with multiple constituents, considering the logistics, technology, and materials
- Manage complex international and domestic travel arrangements, often with little advance warning
- Process expenses
- Prepare reports/proposals using PowerPoint
- Work within a team to support the professionals; provide back-up support, coverage, and workload management
- Participate in staff meetings
- Plan conferences, events, and dinners, both internal and offsite, with ownership of invites, budget, venue, and logistics
Candidates must have:
- Fluent French / English communication skills
- A previous proven track record of supporting senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - with particular emphasis on Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - poised, polished, and articulate
- Work with discretion and diplomacy
Please send your CV in the first instance and preference will be given to those who meet the criteria above.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.