Are you looking for a new role? Do you have customer service experience? If yes, please read on!
We are looking for two Customer Service Advisors in the Solihull area to join a large global construction organisation within their finance department. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team!
The successful candidates will have an excellent level of communication both written and verbal, along with exposure to financial queries. The role is for 6 months with the possibility for extension.
Key elements of the role are:
- Making account modifications.
- Authorising repossessions.
- Preparing cases to pass over to relevant departments.
- Communicating with customers verbally and in writing.
- Direction of customer service team in absence of management.
- Collection of assets and funds.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong awareness of customer service and the ability to multitask with various duties as and when assigned. Financial exposure will also be desirable! This role is ideal for candidates who are degree educated and immediately available.