Finance Analyst | £200 per day | Sutton
3 Months | Hybrid | Full-Time
Our client is looking for a Finance Analyst to support.
- Assemble spreadsheets, draw charts, and create graphs which illustrate technical reports.
- Analyse financial information to produce business, industry, and economic forecasts for investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs such as price, yield, stability, and future trends in investment risks.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related financial discipline is required.
- Having verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Have the ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Be able to analyse business trends whilst projecting future revenues and expenses.
- Know economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Be aware of UK and company policies, procedures, and regulations related to accounting.
- Have previous experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other related financial software.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.