This is an incredible opportunity for a Finance Assistant working for a successful and vibrant company.
Status: Permanent position. Currently working from home.
Location: City of London (near Bank / Fenchurch Street / Liverpool Street Station).
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours: 08:00am - 05:30pm (finishing at 4pm on Friday)
Culture: Vibrant, social, friendly and professional. Plenty of progression and support.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the day-to-day running of the company
- Preparing all supplier invoices for input into Coins
- Responsible for opening supplier accounts
- Reconcile reconciling accounts, queries, and requesting copy invoices
- Managing any queries or questions from suppliers and resolving where possible
- Preparing weekly purchase ledger payments
- Managing expenses and time sheets
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly supplier BACs run
- Chasing clients for outstanding supplier invoices.
- Entering new contractors' bank details
- Always looking to improve the efficiency of the department
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in a similar role, MUST have finance experience
- Ideally have used SAP or Coins
- Happy to go above and beyond
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerically minded
- Able to work to tight deadlines and autonomously