OUTSTANDING FINANCE ASSISTANT POSITION BASED IN THE CITY OF LONDON (NEXT TO LIVERPOOL STREET STATION)
Seeking a Finance Assistant who is looking for that next step in their career. This role is based in the City of London.
The company is a growing developing company, who are really friendly and look after their staff well. Seeking someone who is a good team player, happy to go above and beyond, and with strong finance experience.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- Invoicing and production of in-house billing to accompany invoices.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Credit control.
- Working with relevant team members to develop and maintain monthly finance forecast.
- Arranging processes to ensure suppliers are paid.
- Assisting in annual business planning preparation.
- Raising new purchase orders, and managing existing ones.
- Send remittance advice.
- Xero inventory and contacts.
- Expenses and credit card reconciliation.
- Cash flow and sales & gross profit reports.
- Accruals / prepayments.
- VAT returns.