Role: Finance Assistant (hybrid working model)
Location: West-End, London
Are you looking to progress your career in Accounts? Are you currently studying AAT? Then, this opportunity could be for you.
Our West-End-based client is a leading charity with a fantastic culture and progressive environment. They are looking for a Finance Assistant to work closely with their Fundraising Department to handle Accounts Payable (AP) and any public money received.
- Efficiently processing any income received from various sources and Banking Income received by post (liaising closely with the Fundraising Department).
- Posting and paying invoices into the Purchase Ledger Accounting System.
- Processing beneficiary welfare payments daily (liaising with the Welfare Department).
- Collaborating with members of the Finance Team and other departments to maintain excellent professional standards.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Officer with her duties.
- Monitoring IPT Income and Accounts Payable inboxes (subsequently dealing with queries).
- Ensure all income received is promptly banked into the correct bank accounts.
- Notifying the Welfare Department of any income received (when necessary).
If you have previous experience in a similar role and would like to expand your skills and abilities, please apply today!
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.