Our client , a leading brand strategy company are looking for a Finance and Admin Assistant to join their business support team. This is a fast-paced and varied role which will suit someone proactive and highly organised who is looking to kickstart their Finance career and develop their administrative and communication skills.
The Finance and Admin Assistant will play a key role in the team, supporting the Senior Finance exec with a variety of Finance tasks, as well as providing other administrative support to the wider team and business. You will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, is calm under pressure and focused on getting stuff done - without compromising on quality. You'll be motivated by getting tasks completed, but you'll also have great people skills and high emotional intelligence. Building positive relationships will be an essential part of the role. You'll be positive and proactive - a 'can do' attitude is essential for this role.
Providing essential support to the Finance team, including:
▪ Cashflow support, such as credit control and supplier payment management.
▪ Administrative support, such as filing, managing invoices and expense claims.
▪ Gathering Management Information, ensuring timesheets and project set up forms are completed and keeping project information up to date.
▪ Posting and reconciling company credit card statements and petty cash, posting invoices, payroll, and estimates.
▪ Managing supplier and client financial portals.
▪ Providing support for the annual financial audit.
▪ Setting up expenses and supplier payments.
▪ Processing incentive payments for research participants.
Providing general administrative support to the wider support team, such as:
▪ Answering incoming calls to the switchboard, dealing with queries and transferring calls.
▪ Diary management tasks: organising internal and client meetings, booking venues etc.
▪ Marketing support: keeping the client databases updated, providing administrative support for mailouts, email campaigns and webinars.
▪ HR administration: setting up new starters on payroll, updating staff records.