Our client is a fin-tech organisation based in the heart of the City, and they are looking for an entry-level investment analyst to join their investment and asset management areas.
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career and gain knowledge and hands-on experience while closely working with a team of investment professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with building of passive and active investment models
- Delivering analysis supporting the evaluation of investment products
- Assisting in the creation of investment pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- Conducting market and investment flows analysis
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of market conditions
- Preparing quarterly reports on performance of investment strategies and products
- Undertaking specific research on an ad hoc basis
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Investment/Finance/Economics
- Preferably studying towards professional qualifications
- Strong interest in investment, markets, and the wider commercial landscape
- A high level of literacy and numeracy, with strong attention to detail
- A hard worker with excellent analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation. Please apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.