Up to £35k depending on experience
Must be able to start in September
09:00am - 18:00pm
We are recruiting for a strong administrator or finance administrator to work within a small, dynamic team in a boutique private equity firm. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent quantitative, communication and organisational skills, be presentable, and liaise with clients and investee funds from their office in central London.
This role will not suit someone who wants a career as a fund manager or finance manager, as its purely an administrative support role and therefore this should be something you enjoy. The business will, of course, give you the opportunity to develop within yourself and get involved in future projects.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Finance and Investment Team, the successful candidate will be assisting with the day-to-day fund administration tasks including but not limited to:
- Supporting the fund accounting team specifically.
- Distributing investor capital calls, distribution notices, and quarterly reports.
- Data entry and compilation.
- Bank payments.
- Cash management.
- Monitoring of bank facilities.
- Spreadsheet maintenance.
- Calendar management.
- Self-motivated, analytical, and enthusiastic team player with excellent administrative and software skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks within tight deadlines as part of a small diverse team.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take initiative.
- Previous relevant experience is preferable.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.