Fixed Term Contract - 9 Months
Salary £24,000 + Benefits
Immediate Start Preferred
Our client, a Serviced Office provider with offices across the UK, requires an immediately available candidate with administration skills and client-facing experience to join them on a 9-month FTC as a Facilities Coordinator.
This company really cares about their staff and offer amazing benefits including up to 25 days holiday, up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice, health care (plus partners/dependants), dental care, eye care, life assurance, pension, cycle to work, and season ticket loan.
Working from their Head Office in the City, the Facilities Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all internal stakeholders and clients to resolve Facilities Management issues. Your duties will include:
- co-ordinating soft services including planned preventative maintenance and reactive works
- supervising and co-ordinating the work of suppliers
- managing internal IT systems to ensure site records are current
- managing purchase orders
- approving of FM-related invoices against POs and contract
- carrying out administrative and clerical duties for the department
- responding to emails and telephone enquiries in a timely manner
Our client loves personable and customer-focused individuals who pride themselves on customer service excellence. If this sounds like you and you have the required experience, please apply today.