£25,000 - £30,000
Out client is currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Co-ordinator based in South East London. You will be the first point of contact for contractors when arranging site visits for the location and liaising with the onsite team on facilities-related issues. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator / Assistant Facilities Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Facilities Management.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a facilities environment.
- An understanding of budgets and best practice.
- Effective communication, both listening and written.
- Planning and organising, managing and measuring work.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- A good understanding of H&S and control of contractors.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Exchange, and PowerPoint.