Role: Facilities Assistant
Location: West End, London
Our client is a major engineering firm with stunning offices in the West End. They urgently require an experienced Facilities Assistant to join their team.
- Building repairs such as hanging pictures and minor plumbing such as: floats and cupboard repair.
- Escorting contractors on-site.
- Reporting maintenance faults and controlling the cost for call-out charges.
- Health and safety inspections and checks.
- Ensuring emergency evacuation routes are clear, i.e., fire doors are opening and closing.
- Reporting near-misses and recommending solutions to poor safety practises i.e., housekeeping.
- Dealing with facility-related requests from the facilities' help desk (all requests are responded to within 24 hours).
- Assisting with relocating large deliveries.
- Preparing meeting rooms (including setting up seating).
- Carrying out office moves (potentially working out-of-hours).
- Updating online health and safety checklists.
- Ensuring the ladder register is checked, updated monthly, and the first-aid kits are replenished.
If you have previous experience in this area then apply today!