Facilities Assistant | £14 per hour (Depending on experience)
Temporary (6 Months) | ASAP | Office Based, Paddington.
This role is an immediate start and based in Paddinton. As a Facilities Assistant, you will be working with the Facilities Manager to make sure that the building is in the best condition for the employees who work there. You will also be providing administrative duties, such as answering phone calls and calling out for contractors if the building needs repairing.
- Providing a professional, comprehensive Facilities service to clients
- Promoting a proactive, client focused and solution-focused approach for facilities services.
- Support Post Room and Reception teams.
- Assist in maintaining office equipment and machinery, ensuring the planned preventative maintenance schedule is adhered to.
- Assist in managing contractors and suppliers on site in accordance with contractual agreements, site safety procedures and budget agreement.
- Assist with meeting room set-ups ensuring all equipment is in good working order.
- Assist with small office moves where appropriate.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Excellent and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent customer care skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- IT literate and proficient in all Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint