We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of our clients as a Facilities Assistant.
Our client is a global business based near Oxford Street. They offer fantastic career progression, a fantastic working environment, and an inclusive culture.
The successful candidate will report in to the Facilities Manager. You will be required to help with heavy lifting during office moves or company events and also keep the office clear and tidy.
The Facilities Manager will take care of some of the more complicated repairs, but the Facilities Assistant will be responsible for some of the more minor issues and will need to be comfortable using electrical hand tools.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the disposal of heavy duty waste in keeping with company policy.
- First-line support for any facilities helpdesk enquires, so good communication and customer service skills are a must!
- Keeping an eye on stock levels for stationary, taking initiative to replenish where needed.
- Part of the role will be maintaining a high level of health and safety at all times.
- This a varied role with many more day-to-day tasks to involved.
Our ideal candidate will have around 1 year's experience in a similar role. To be successful in this role, you need to be motivated, a strong communicator, and a hard worker, with the ability to think practically.