Executive Search Resourcer
£24,000 - £28,000
Our client, a boutique Executive Search firm, is currently looking for an experienced Resourcer to support 3 Senior Consultants. This is a small team with a family feel about it, and they are looking for someone who wants to become a part of their 'family' for the long term. You must have had previous experience as a researcher or resourcer within a Recruitment Firm or Executive Search firm, ideally in a specialist field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Network and advertise to potential candidates.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs.
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics, etc.
- Candidate search using company database, third-party databases, and website media.
- To manage candidates through the recruitment process.
- To conduct candidate telephone interviews against client requirements.
- Candidate documentation and identification checks.
- Extensive telephone liaison with candidates and clients.
- To manage own time and tasks to meet given targets.
- To comply with company quality processes and procedures.
- To work as a co-operative member of the team and to assist others.
- Improving your own and the team's market knowledge.
- Improving your own sales and candidate management skills.
- Working with management to identify own development needs and request relevant training.
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
- Research into client's company, competitors, and marketplace.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility.
- Research and develop recruiting leads.
- Proven working experience in recruiting.
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases.
- Strong knowledge of candidate's selection methods.
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
- Client focus along with relationship building skills.
- Business acumen and market insight.
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient.
- Be able to cope with pressure.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- A mature personality.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- The ability to prioritise.
- Good IT skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.