City Based Executive PA - Social Impact
Hours of work : 08.30 - 16.15
***Minute taking experience is essential for this role****
Our client is a close-knit group of lovely people with a passion for delivering positive social impact, continuing the legacy of their founders. It's a work environment where everybody contributes and great work is always noticed.
This Executive PA role report's directly to the Managing Director and works closely with the Finance Director on Company Secretarial matters. This role will require minute taking at bi monthly Board meetings and weekly executive meetings so previous experience and confidence around minute taking and preparing for board meetings is essential.
This role will also see you support the important stakeholder relationships including the Board, The Salvation Army and regulators by building an effective rapport with individuals involved.
Our client will actively encourage you to take part in voluntary work with the Salvation Army or any other charity that's important to you. They also offer extensive staff benefits including pension up to 12% , health care, life assurance and generous holiday allowance - plus lots of other benefits that make working there fulfilling and rewarding
In this role you will be :
- Supporting the MD with diary management
- Supporting Executive Directors with diary management, travel and administration of Executive Committee including minutes and follow up of actions.
- Assisting Company Secretary in preparing board information, communication, and attending Board and committee meetings providing minutes and follow up of action points.
- Supporting legal and governance requirements in compliance with companies act and corporate codes of governance
- Oversight of front of house, greeting visitors when required and arranging refreshments
- Supporting the important stakeholder relationships including the Board,The Salvation Army and regulators by building an effective rapport with individuals involved